Every year My Baby Crèche puts back 1% of its turnover into local associations with a socially responsible attitude - in this way we reaffirm our social ethics. In addition, whenever a new structure is designed, My Baby Crèche selects partners, suppliers and building materials in line with its values of sustainable development.
The benefits of the infrastructure are clear.
The bioclimatic structure is completely oriented towards sustainable development.
- The building fits perfectly into its environment
- It is an ecologically intelligent building: with optimized insulation, natural air conditioning, and mechanical ventilation
- It uses recycled rainwater and could have a turf roof in a new construction
- The equipment and furniture are in PEFC wood rather than plastic toys without phthalate or formaldehyde
- Non aggressive, environmentally friendly cleaning products for the children
- Cosmetics without paraben, EDTA, or preservatives
- Biodegradable nappies
- Plant wall depollutant
- Certified organic food, favoring local and/or seasonal products
- A garden which puts children in touch with nature